Hood College offers:
Hood undergraduates hail from 28 states, Guam and the District of Columbia and 21 countries. Thirty-three percent of students are either members of racial or ethnic minorities or are from foreign countries
In fall 2016, total enrollment was 2,144 students:
- 1,174 undergraduate students
- 970 graduate students seeking master’s degrees, certificates or certifications
- 120 dedicated professors ensure a low student-to-teacher ratio, so students receive personal and high-quality attention.
- 95 percent of all full-time faculty hold the doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- 21 part-time faculty and numerous adjunct instructors who are community scientists and professionals complement the faculty with their expertise.
- 11:1 undergraduate; 14:1 graduate
- Average class size: 15
View more facts and figures on the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment webpage here.