Orientation is an important step in adjusting to life as a graduate student. At orientation, you will:
- Learn about policies and procedures that are specific to Hood and to the Graduate School;
- Get help with your Hood email and Blackboard accounts;
- Take a campus tour;
- Have your picture taken for your student I.D.;
- Obtain a parking pass for campus and hospital lots; and
- Meet with faculty and other new students in your program over dinner
Information regarding the New Graduate Student Orientation on January 15 will be available soon.
Information regarding the New Graduate Student Orientation on August 21 will be available soon.
Important forms for Orientation
If you plan to attend orientation, please take a few minutes to complete these forms below in advance and bring them with you to the event.
Orientation Resource Manual
Below are links to sections of our e-resource manual for new students. This manual contains excerpts of policies from the college catalog, sample forms you may need as a graduate student and helpful information about campus services and contacts.