The Association of Medical Diagnostics Manufacturers (AMDM), a nonprofit trade association, funds a scholarship earmarked specifically for a graduate students currently enrolled in the Regulatory Compliance certificate program and Regulatory Compliance concentrations within the Biomedical Science and MBA programs. This scholarship will be awarded to students through the 2014-2015 academic year.
What you should do:
- Submit the online scholarship form, which requires a brief written statement and your CV/resume
- Submit your FAFSA and indicate that the information be sent to Hood College, school code 002076
All scholarship applications and supporting materials must be submitted by the following deadlines:
- July 15 for fall semester
- December 15 for spring semester
A committee consisting of the program directors for Regulatory Compliance, Biomedical Science and MBA, along with the Dean of the Graduate School, will select from among those students eligible to determine recipients(s) of the scholarship. Students will be notified by mail of scholarship award decisions approximately two weeks after the deadline dates. Factors included in determining scholarship awards are:
- Financial need
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which may include coursework at Hood and/or coursework taken at the undergraduate or graduate level at another institution
- Relevant experience
Important information regarding the scholarship fund:
- Scholarships will be awarded in amounts equivalent to the tuition of one 3-credit graduate course for one semester (fall and spring semesters only);
- Students receiving the award may reapply for the scholarship each semester;
- Students must maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average to be and remain eligible for the scholarship. Those award recipients, whose grade point averages fall below 3.0 after their first semester of issuance, are not eligible to receive the award the following semester.
Click here to complete and submit the scholarship application form.