The Curriculum Committee consists of the Provost (ex officio, non-voting member), the Registrar (ex officio, voting member), and eight faculty members, each of whom serve a two-year term. One faculty member, who is in at least the second year of service on this committee, is elected chair.
Curriculum Committee Members for 2013-2014
Eight faculty members; one faculty member, who is in the second year of service, is elected chairperson; two-year term; elected in May.
- Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs (ex officio, voting member)
- Registrar (ex officio, voting member)
- Donna Bertazzoni, English (2013-2015)
- Aijuan Dong, Computer Science (2012-2014)
- Shannon Kundey, Psychology (2013-2015)
- Craig Laufer, Biology (2013-2015)
- Tianning Li, Economics/Business Administration (2012-2014)
- James Parson, Mathematics (2012-2014)
- Carol Snapp, Nursing (2013-2014)
- Chris Strombertg (Fall 2013), Noel Verzosa, Music (Spring 2014-2015)
- Two voting student representatives (members of, and elected by, the Student Academic Affairs Committee)
Curriculum Course Proposal Form
Curriculum Proposal Form for Adding or Modifying Existing Majors, Programs and Minors