Access to health and wellness services is one of the most important things we can provide for you. Our partnership with Frederick Regional Health System provides the following services for all Hood College students:
- Primary Care -- including routine healthcare and referrals, as needed
- Urgent Care -- including treatment for illness and minor injuries
- Sports Physicals
- Women's Health -- including routine pelvis and beast exams, birth control, pregnancy testing, supportive education, and STD testing/treatment
- Men's Health -- including physical exams, contraception, supportive education and STD testing/treatment
- Health and Wellness -- including immunization and referrals, as needed
- Mental Health -- including support for anxiety and depression
Payments and Fees
Most services are at no cost to you. Flue vaccine, TB testing, x-rays and lab processing for STD testing and Pap tests may have associated fees.
All Hood College students are required to have health insurance coverage.
Hood College Health Services
501 West 7th Street
To access the Center, use the sidewalk between the Ronald J. Volpe Athletic Center and the athletic fields to exit the gate at 7th Street and proceed along the 7th Street sidewalk to the crosswalk at Tollhouse.