Hood College students - the right choice for internships and employment
Hood College Center for Career Development and Experiential Educations offers opportunities to connect employers with our students through internships and employment opportunities from a variety of majors.
Have an open internship or employment opportunity? Register and post available.
- Want to host an intern? Click here to learn more Internship Guide
- Have an open internship position? Register and post available internship(s).
- Recruitment Options
- Lunch Hour Recruitment (LHR)
Wednesdays in Whitaker Atrium from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
LHR is an informal informational table where students can stop by to speak with company/ organization representatives to get information about internships and other positions available.
- Lunch and Learn
Tuesdays or Thursdays during Common Hour (12:45 – 2 p.m.)
Organization/company presentations to inform students about the organization and its available opportunities while having lunch.
- On Campus Recruitment (OCR)
Held throughout the semester, as requested by Company/Organization
OCR allows students to apply for advertised positions, and if selected by the company as a candidate, the student will be interviewed by company/organization representatives on campus.
- Have an open employment position? Register and post available internship(s) on Blazer Career Connection
For more information, please contact Maura M. Page, Employer Relations Manager at 301-696-3583 or by email at email@example.com.