|  Grievances
Bookmark and Share


Grievances about violations of Title III by public accommodations and commercial facilities should be first directed to Hood College's Ombuds Office in Library 2010, ext. 3934

If there is no resolution to grievances after following the recommended procedures, a student may file the grievance with the Department of Justice:

Disability Rights Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66738
Washington, D.C. 20035-6738

Additional questions may be directed to the Disability Services Coordinator at 301-696-3421 or