Self Service allows students to access information such as grades, course schedules, unofficial transcripts and account balances. It also allows the students to register online for courses.
To access Self Service:
- Go to the main Hood web page (www.hood.edu)
- Select the Current Students tab in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Under ApLinks, select Self Service from the list
- On the Self-Service start page, click on the Log In graphic on the left side and then input your Hood e-mail address, your Hood password and click Sign In.
- You will see tabs to check your grades, view your course schedule, view your unofficial transcript, register for courses, check account information and more along the top of the screen.
If you run into trouble, e-mail HelpDesk@hood.edu or call (301) 696-3622 (ext. 3622 on campus) between 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.