To apply to the M.A. Humanities program, please submit the following to the Graduate School:
- A completed application to the Graduate School (See: www.hood.edu/gradapply/
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- A formal essay that discusses:
- The applicant's academic and professional interests; and
- How the M.A. Humanities program will help the applicant to achieve his or her specific academic, professional and or personal goals.
Given the importance of writing in the humanities, the essay is an important component of the application and should demonstrate the applicant's formal writing skills.