Alumnae and alumni admission volunteers help identify and recruit qualified prospective students for Hood College in the following ways:
- Referring prospects to the admission office;
- Representing Hood at college fair programs;
- "Adopting" secondary schools or home school programs in areas where our alumnae and alumni live in order to develop a relationship with college counselors and educate them and interested students and families about Hood College;
- Participating in on-campus admission programs for prospective students; and
- Representing Hood College in making scholarship awards at high school awards ceremonies to incoming Hood students.
The AAV program is chaired by a member of the Alumni Association Executive Board. Volunteers work with staff members of both the Alumni Relations and the Admission offices. AAVs serve a term of a minimum of one year. Volunteers may renew their term annually. If you are interested in volunteering to assist in Hood's recruiting efforts, please contact: email@example.com