Associate Professor of Economics and Management
Chair, Department of Economics & Management
Office: Rosenstock Hall, Room 112
Office hours: By appointment
- Ph.D. Economics, The Pennsylvania State University
- International Economics
- Financial Economics
- ECON 205 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 305 Macroeconomic Analysis
- ECMG 314 Multinational Corporations
- ECON 324 International Trade
- ECON 460 International Finance and Open Economy Macroeconomics
- ECMG 478 International Financial Management
- ECON 551 Foundations of Economics
- ECON 560 Managerial Economics
- "International stock price spillovers and market liberalization: Evidence from Korea, Japan, and the US, Journal of Empirical Finance", Vol. 2, 1995 (joint with John H. Rogers).
- "Stock price spillovers and foreign exchange market liberalization: Evidence from Jamaica, Trinidad, and the US, in Econometric Modeling of Issues in Economics and Finance in the Caribbean, Caribbean Centre for Monetary Studies", 1998 (joint with Brian
- "Econometric Modeling of Issues in Economics and Finance in the Caribbean, Caribbean Centre for Monetary Studies", 1998, (co-edited With Terence Agbeyeabe).
Works in progress
- Globalization, Policy Integration and Capturing Win-Win Opportunities for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Asia, joint with Mike Rock.
- Event Study of Forestry Product Industry Stock Prices and Purchasing Behavior, joint with Mike Rock and Shang-Mei Lee.