Visiting Education Profesor
Tel: (301) 696-3572
Office: Tatem Arts Center, Room 118
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 12 - 1:30 p.m.
- Ph.D. Special Education, University of Maryland, College Park
- M.Ed. Early Childhood Special Education, University of Maryland, College Park
- B.A. English, Longwood College
- EDUC 236 Exceptional Children and Youth
- EDUC 324 Theory and Practice in Early Childhood Education (Lab)
- EDUC 373 Assessment and Diagnosis in Special Education
Dr. Amy Kappel Noggle received both her masters and doctorate degrees from the University of Maryland, College Park in the field of Early Childhood Special Education. She received her undergraduate degree from Longwood College in English. She taught preschool special education for several years for Anne Arundel County Public Schools, and she also served as the county’s Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Specialist for four years. Dr. Noggle has served as a clinical instructor at Hood’s Onica Prall Child Development Laboratory and acted as co-director of the lab school. She is very interested in father involvement in school programming and in policy issues related to special education.