|  Financial Support
Bookmark and Share

Financial Support

For students attending Hood College on an F-1 visa: Federal immigration regulations require all international students to provide documentation of financial support for their study in the United States. Students must be able to show that they have the funds to pay for tuition, fees, room and board, books and personal expenses (less any applicable scholarships or aid) for the duration of their study in the U.S. Tuition and fees generally increase from year to year; the average increase has been about three percent in each category.

In some cases, undergraduate international students may qualify for a Hood College International Student Grant. When a student applies to Hood College, his/her application is automatically reviewed for these grants. There is no separate application form. Please note that Hood does not offer full scholarships to international students. Even if offered a Hood College International Student Grant, students must document their ability to fund the balance of educational expenses.

United World Colleges

Hood College is part of the Davis UWC Scholarship program. UWC students must complete the application and scholarship process by March 1. Please contact for more information.

Hood College charges the same tuition, fees, room and board for domestic and international students.

View undergraduate student costs for current year here.

Resources for financial information: