The Hood College Health Center supports the mission of the College to enhance the academic growth and health of all students. The Health Center provides quality medical and preventative health care, educates students about healthy choices and empowers them to make informed decisions in an environment that respects privacy, dignity and diversity.
To access the Center, use the sidewalk between the Ronald J. Volpe Athletic Center and the athletic fields to exit the gate at 7th Street and proceed along the 7th Street sidewalk to the crosswalk at Tollhouse.
Services provided are:
- General primary care: for acute, short term medical problems
- Accident and injuries: evaluation, treatment and/or referrals
- Physical exam: for participation in college-sponsored programs
- STD testing, education, and treatment for men and women
- Woman's health-gyn: exams, birth control, pregnancy testing, and supportive education
- Wellness programming
All students enrolled in the current semester
Fees and Requirements:
The tuition fee covers the health services. Special medications and laboratory tests not done in house are charged at cost. Students who have not returned their required medical forms will receive emergency health services only until their forms have been filed at the Health Center.