NOTE: This message requires action to be taken!
Your Hood e-mail account has been migrated to “Hood in the Cloud”. Your “old” mailbox has been migrated to your “new” Hood in the Cloud (Live@edu) account. A password has been created just for your new mailbox. Please check with Hood's IT Help Desk @ 301-696-3622 for this password and then take a moment and verify that you are receiving mail in your cloud account.
** Required: sync your Hood network password with your “Hood in the Cloud” password.
- Your Hood network password
- This is NOT the password created for your new mailbox. This is the password you used while enrolled at Hood.
- If you do not recall your Hood network password, please contact the Hood IT Help Desk. They will assist you in creating a new network password
Instructions on how to sync your passwords:
- Open a web browser of your choice and enter this URL in the address line:
- On the left menu column, click on “Change Password”
- Fill in the following text fields that appear on the right:
- Domain = Pergola
- User Name = Your Hood user name/alias (ie. abc1)
- Current Password = Your Hood network password
- New Password = A new 8 character minimum password
- Reconfirm Password = Re-enter your new password for verification
- Press “Change Password”.
- If a failure occurs, fill out the form a second time. If another failure occurs, please contact the Hood IT Help Desk at 301-696-3622.
This action will sync your Hood network password with Hood in the Cloud (e-mail) and will allow you to use the same password for E-Mail, Blackboard, Self-Service and the Hood network.
** Here are a few guidelines to assist you with your new mailbox:
- Your Hood e-mail address has not changed
- Your mailbox ID is your full Hood email address (I.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). You will use this ID to log into your new mailbox.
- Once you sync your passwords (see above), your mailbox Password will be your Hood password.
- You cannot change your Hood in the Cloud password from within your mailbox.
- To login to your new mailbox:
- Go to the Hood website and find "Current Students", "Aplinks", "Hood in the Cloud" or
- You may have to set your language and time zone (-5 Eastern)
- More than 2 failure attempts to long into your new mailbox may result in your mailbox being locked. Please contact the Hood IT Help Desk if you experience 2 failed login attempts.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the EUC HelpDesk at email@example.com or 301-696-3622.