Home  |  Campus Services  |  Registrar  |  Graduate Registration
  |  Address and Name Change
Bookmark and Share

Address and Name Change

Please notify the Registrar’s office in writing via email to if your address has changed. If your name has changed, a copy of a valid driver's license, marriage certificate, or divorce decree must be presented to the Registrar’s office.

Name Change Form