Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!
Our office provides services to currently registered students, all faculty, staff and alums and ensures the accuracy, integrity and security of all academic records of the College. We are responsible for and/or provide the College community with:
- Academic calendar
- Course scheduling
- Course registration
- Classroom scheduling
- Grading and academic records maintenance
- Declarations of majors and minors for undergraduates
- FERPA compliance
- Graduation degree audits and diploma ordering
- Petitions to the Committee on Academic Standards and Policy
- Publication of the College Catalog
- Transfer articulation and transfer credit evaluations
- Transcript requests
- Verification of enrollment and degree
Our office is located on the second floor of the Apple Resource Center.
- Phone: 301-696-3616
- Fax: 301-696-3894
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Office of Registrar
401 Rosemont Ave.
Frederick, Md. 21701