The Accounting Office is broadly responsible for the following functions:
- Developing policies and procedures and maintaining systems and internal controls to support the College's fiscal operations.
- Maintaining the financial system including the general ledger, accounts payable and the student receivable system.
- Billing and collecting the College's receivables including student tuition, state and federal financial aid contributions and grant moneys.
- Paying the financial obligations of the College including accounts payable, payroll and debt obligations.
- Managing various financial functions including payroll, accounts payable, student services and cash services to ensure that our constituents' needs are met in an efficient and effective manner.
- Accounting for the College's physical plant including depreciation, acquisitions and disposals.
- Preparing the College's annual financial statements in coordination with an independent auditing firm.
- Preparing the College's federal, state and other miscellaneous tax returns.
- Providing financial reports to departmental budget managers and the board of trustees.
- Phone: 301-696-3607301-696-3607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumnae Hall 213
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Office of Accounting
401 Rosemont Ave.
Frederick, MD 21701