We are unable to process requests for students with a financial aid, library or accounting hold placed on the transcript.
- Log in to Self-Service.
- Select Grades.
- Select Request Transcript.
- Follow instructions for paper or electronic delivery.
Alumni and Former Students
Hood College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic (.pdf) transcript ordering.
This service provides the following:
- Access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-demand order tracking and updates emailed to you.
- Enables additional documents to be delivered with the transcript.
What you will need:
- A credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The name and address of the recipient.
- The email address of the recipient.
Cost: $4 per copy / $14 per copy rush orders.
To order an official electronic transcript, login to the Clearinghouse secure site:
- Login to the Clearinghouse.
- The site will walk you through placing your order. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Complete the Official Transcript Request Form in-person in the Registrar’s Office or print and mail, email or fax your request to:
401 Rosemont Ave.
Frederick, MD 21701
Fax: (301) 696-3894 email@example.com
Allow additional processing time during our busiest periods (beginning and end of the semester, commencement, and registration).
Normal requests: Processed within 3-5 working days upon receipt of request. 1-5 copies will be processed at no charge. There will be a $5 charge per copy for each request beyond five.
Rush requests: $10 per copy, payable by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard, due at time of request. Processed within 24 hours of the next working day.
Note: This service is not available during our busiest times (beginning and end of the semester, commencement and registration).
Please file a separate request for each transcript recipient/address.