We are unable to process requests for students with a financial aid, library or accounting hold placed on the transcript.
- Log in to Self-Service.
- Select Grades.
- Select Request Transcript.
- Follow instructions for paper or electronic delivery.
Alumni and Former Students
Hood College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic (.pdf) transcript ordering.
This service provides the following:
- Access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-demand order tracking and updates emailed to you.
- Enables additional documents to be delivered with the transcript.
- NOTE: Verify that the recipient accepts electronic transcripts
- NOTE: An electronic transcript must be sent directly to the final recipient. Transcripts sent by the Clearinghouse cannot be forwarded to another email address or printed by the student to be submitted as official.
What you will need:
- A credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The name and address of the recipient.
- The email address of the recipient.
Cost: $4 per copy / $14 per copy rush orders.
To order an official electronic transcript, login to the Clearinghouse secure site:
- Login to the Clearinghouse.
- The site will walk you through placing your order. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Complete the Official Transcript Request Form in-person in the Registrar’s Office or print and mail, email or fax your request to:
401 Rosemont Ave.
Frederick, MD 21701
Allow additional processing time during our busiest periods (beginning and end of the semester, commencement, and registration).
Normal requests: Processed within 3-5 working days upon receipt of request. 1-5 copies will be processed at no charge. There will be a $5 charge per copy for each request beyond five.
$10 per copy, processed within one work day after receipt. Major credit card needed (VISA/MasterCard). Click here to request a Rush Transcript
Note: This service is not available during our busiest times (beginning and end of the semester, commencement and registration).
Please file a separate request for each transcript recipient/address.